PIXIUM VISION SA (hereinafter “PIXIUM VISION”) protect the confidentiality and the security of your Personal Data and attaches great importance to the protection of its Users’ privacy.
By accessing the Website, the User agrees that his Personal Data may be collected and processed under the conditions described below.
PIXIUM VISION collects and processes your Personal Data as data controller and in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation.
- The purposes of the processing of Personal Data,which are explicit, legitimate and specified. If PIXIUM VISION intends to use the Personal Data for another purpose, it undertakes to keep you informed in advance, and to obtain your consent as required by the Regulation;
- The categories of Personal Data collected and the legal basis of the processing:PIXIUM VISION only collects Personal Data strictly adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- The recipients of the Personal Data,which are subject to an obligation of confidentiality. Only the Personal Data strictly necessary for the performance of their missions are communicated to them;
- The Personal Data retention period: PIXIUM VISION only keeps your Personal Data for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the Personal Data Regulation.
The Personal Data collected via the Website is listed below.
- Contact Data: name, first name, e-mail address, country of residence. This Data is mandatory. If you do not provide it, your contact request will not be taken into consideration by PIXIUM VISION.
- Identification Data of health professionals (limited access):name, first name, email address, function. This Data is mandatory. If it is not provided, health professional User will not be able to access to the information reserved for this specific Users category.
- Recruitment Data: identity, e-mail address, professional situation. PIXIUM VISION may process the Data you transmit to it (e.g. your CV).
- Data related to your navigation (cookies):
A "cookie" is an information that can be communicated to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and return it to the web server each time you log in again.
PIXIUM VISION uses several cookies on its Website to improve the interactivity and the functionalities.
Thanks to these cookies, PIXIUM VISION collects Data relating to the navigation, connection or use of the Website. This includes the following Data: ID or identifiers of the devices used to access the Website, type of connection and browser, Internet service provider, pages visited, IP address (indicating the location of the country and city of connection), rate of activity or inactivity of the Website. Some cookies are necessary for the operation of the site. PIXIUM VISION also uses Google Analytics cookies to compile usage statistics and improve the operation of the Website. PIXIUM VISION finally authorizes certain third parties (e. g. Twitter and LinkedIn) to deposit cookies. The use of these cookies is also subject to the privacy policies of these third parties, but you may refuse it directly via PIXIUM VISION Website.
An information banner appears when the first use of the Website. You can also configure the cookies from your device or browser settings by following the instructions described in this link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser. If you choose to disable all or part of some cookies, some features may not work optimally. You may revoke your consent at any time and refuse all or part of the cookies.
PIXIUM VISION collects and processes your Personal Data for the following purposes, which can simultaneously apply:
- To allow you to access technical information intended only to health professionals: (legal basis: your consent):
o Give you access to Information whose access is restricted to health professionals in accordance with the medical publicity regulation.
- To answer to your requests (legal basis: your consent or pre-contractual measures):
o To answer to your request when you contact us;
o To provide you with the Functionalities of the Website.
- For recruitment purposes (legal basis: implementation of pre-contractual measures):
o To study and respond to your application.
- To ensure the security of the Website (legal basis: our legitimate interest and legal obligation):
o To authenticate Users;
o To protect PIXIUM VISION against illegal use and ensure its defence in this case.
- For research and analysis purposes (legal basis: your consent and our legitimate interest):
o To understand Users' behaviours and preferences;
o To measure the audience of the Website;
o To produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, or to conduct studies to improve the content offered by the Website.
Ø- To ensure the proper functioning of the Website, improve it and manage maintenance: (legal basis: our legitimate interest):
o Upgrade the functionalities of the Website;
o Manage the performance of the Website;
o Detect and correct any errors.
If we intend to use your Personal Data for other purposes, we will inform you and seek your consent if required by law.
5. Recipients of the Data and transfer outside the EU
Your Personal Data can be transferred:
- To authorized employees of PIXIUM VISION, who are subject to an obligation of confidentiality;
- To PIXIUM VISION’s data processors, within the meaning of the Personal Data Regulation: for example, technical service providers in charge of IT services (e.g. hosting). They are responsible for processing the Data strictly necessary for the performance of the services we entrust to them, on our behalf and according to our instructions. They are subject to an obligation of confidentiality;
- To administrative or judicial authorities, judicial auxiliaries or judicial actors in charge of a control or inspection mission, when required by law. These persons are also bound by professional secrecy.
PIXIUM VISION undertakes not to keep Users' Data beyond the period necessary for the purposes of the processing and in accordance with applicable Regulations.
In general, the Data is kept for a period of 3 years from the last contact with the User, except: (i) if he expressly requests PIXIUM VISION to delete its Data before that date, as part of its rights as referred to below, or, unless (ii) the law requires it to be kept for longer.
Specifically, browser-related data (cookies) are stored for a period of 13 months.
PIXIUM VISION ensures the security of your Personal Data in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. PIXIUM VISION ensures the security and confidentiality of your Data by implementing appropriate logical, physical and organisational security measures.
However, Users must be aware that there is always a risk that the Data may be fraudulently intercepted by a third party.
You have the right of access, to rectification and erasure your Personal Data, to data portability, to restriction of processing and to object, for reasons related to your particular situation. You also have the right to define general and specific guidelines as to how to exercise these rights after your death.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data at any time. The exercise of certain rights, in particular the rights of opposition or erasure, may restrict or prevent access to or use of the PIXIUM VISION Website.
- The right of accessallows you to obtain confirmation that your Personal Data is or is not processed by PIXIUM VISION, the conditions of such processing (purpose, recipients, sources, etc.) and to receive a copy of your Data (for any additional copy, PIXIUM VISION may require the payment of reasonable fees);
- The right to rectification allows you to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
- The right to erasureallows you, with Regulation’s exceptions (e.g. storage necessary to comply with a legal obligation) to ask PIXIUM VISION to delete all or part of your Personal Data if:
o Your personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
o You wish to withdraw consent which based the processing (and where there is no other legal basis for the processing);
o You wish to object to the processing for reasons related to your personal situation, when the processing is based on PIXIUM VISION’s legitimate interest;
o You consider and can establish that your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
o Your Personal Data must be deleted pursuant to a legal obligation provided for by the Regulation.
- The right to restriction of processingmay be invoked when:
o You contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for a period enabling the data controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
o the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of Data use instead of erasure;
o the controller no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
o You have objected to processing based on PIXIUM VISION legitimate interest, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portabilityallows you to receive your Personal in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this Data to another controller. If technically possible and approved by Regulation you may ask PIXIUM VISION to transmit directly your Data to another data controller.
- The right to decide on the fate of your Personal Data after your death allows you to organize the fate of your Personal Data post-mortem, through the adoption of general or specific guidelines. PIXIUM VISION undertakes to comply with these directives.
- The right to object allows you to oppose the processing of your Personal Data based on PIXIUM VISION legitimate interests on grounds relating to your particular situation. You may ask not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects or affects you, including profiling.
To exercise your rights, you may contactPIXIUM VISION's Data Protection Officer (DPO) through the contact page of the internet website available at the following addresshttps://www.pixium-vision.com/en/contact-us/contact
PIXIUM VISION undertakes to answer you at least within one month of receipt of your request. If necessary, due to the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by two months. You will be informed in advance of this extension and the reasons for the postponement.
If, after contacting PIXIUM VISION, you feel that your rights have not been respected, you can complain with the supervisory authority (the CNIL).